Wednesday 7 October 2009

Sketch book






Today as a start since I had some spare time i thought Id post some pen outlines from my sketchbook. These are all watermarked as I don't want them stolen (paranoid I know) bit of extra effort but let me know what you think.

I have two basic skull outlines I use, I have called them Geoff and Ted. I started a painting ages ago of the Hula skeleton that only has then background at the moment. At this point a confession, I'm not very good with colour.... sometimes I colour my sketches in and it just looks wrong. I have tried to colour the flower skull page using colour theme to try and simplify it but it didn't work. I will hopefully post some sketches and finished small bits today, later on.

The Koi is something I try and keep practising, I found a very useful tutorial on Ink Trials Tattoo Forums (http://forum.ink-trails.com/Koi-Tutorial-t6873.html&hl=koi+tutorial).

No comments:

Post a Comment