Friday 19 February 2010

Just a quick not to say I'm uber excited about Urban Art 2010! I went last year coz my friend was selling work and this year the pitches have gone soooo fast. The girl next to my friend last year made over £2000 selling coloured abstracts. The stalls had only been out a week and i managed to get the last one. Its exactly what i needed to motivate me to get my arse into gear and get some new and exciting work on the go. I reckon I wanna do some Alice in wonderland themed things but based on the old school descriptions maybe, or even my own rendition who knows. Anywho I'm waffling the main thing is www.urbanart.co.uk have a look and its well worth going to to buy or just go and have a look around, its a lovely way to spend a lazy afternoon in London town! It is in July tho lol I will remind you before then but I cant wait!!!!!!!

Also looking into a postcard exhibition in Hastings of work that 6x4 inches. Sounds interesting. Watch this space.

more pikkies soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment