Monday 15 February 2010

So the weather outside is frightful.............

And I've been a bit down of recent so Ive thrown myself into a new project that I'm excited about. I'm starting the pack of cards project properly from the images and sketches I originally did. Today I drew them all out in pencil and pen drew all the lines in. The next stage is tea staining but i thought id give you a look first.

I'm doing this to make prints to sell at Brixton Urban Art 2010 (hopefully) as long as I can get time of work in time to book a slot. check it out on www.urbanart.co.uk. I went last year and I loved it!

Anywho here are my skull suit cards. Please let me know what you think. Ive done them in a set of four that also can be slip it to two sets of two. The clubs and the hearts match............




And the Diamonds and the Clubs match, because I've changed the layout. I wanted the to work, on their own as pairs and as a set.
 

Thats all for now. I havnt got time (or space) to tea stain them all today but I will keep u posted. 
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment