Saturday 6 August 2011

Back in Black

Jeepers. I've been busy. The highlights and the Low lights follow. 

I have moved.... I have got better Internet and am Therefore back trading again on Etsy.com click HERE to check out my wares in a tattoo ink original art kinda way. 



Also I now promote Burlesque nights in the local area of Worcestershire too! I decided I wasn't busy enough doing painting in my spare time and working full time so I'm now doing bi-monthly burlesque shows in Worcester at the Pig and Drum in Lowesmoor. My first show at the art house in July was a great success. I compare them myself and bring all the great acts that I have come across to the masses (of the home counties lol) So that's exciting too! 
Poster by Tilly Mints Graphics
If you are interested in finding out more head to my Face Book page for Miss Hilton Presents

I'm hoping to do some act reviews in the next coming weeks from my show and also an offer Sunday - Sunday  on my original art works now my shop is up and running. So stay tuned! 
I also in the next few weeks have Hen nights, Weddings and Medieval Festivals, so never a dull moment! 

Me and Rooster my DJ

I'm on Twitter @misshiltonink
Lowlights - Brixton Urban art was a washout! Absolutely threw it down so I was glad I'd hedged my bets and only done one day. Still a good weekend!

In other news my sister has started to make vintage cake stands from odd crockery so I should blog about those soon too (we are a clever pair!).

Art work soon to be going up in my new venue and Burlesque classes on the cards? Stay tuned :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment